1. H. Yanagisawa, T. Kawashima, M. Miyazawa, T. Ohshiro: Validity of the copper/zinc ratio as a diagnostic marker for tastedisorders associated with zinc deficiency. J. Trace Elem. Med. Biol., 36: 80-83, 2016.
2. M. Suka, A. Taniuchi, S. Igarashi, H. Yanagisawa, B. Ishizuka: Menopause-specific health literacy in Japanese women. Maturitas, 91:51-59, 2016.
3. W. Yoshioka, T. Kawaguchi, N. Nishimura, T. Akagi, N. Fujisawa, H. Yanagisawa, F. Matsumura, C. Tohyama: Polyuria-associated non-obstructive hydronephrosis induced by xenobiotic chemical exposure in mice. Am. J. Physiol. - Renal Physiol., 311:F752-F762, 2016.
4. T. Takao, M. Suka, H. Yanagisawa, Y. Matsuyama, Y. Iwamoto: Predictive ability of visit-to-visit variability in HbA1c and systolic blood pressure for the development of microalbuminemia and retinopathy in people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Reseach and Clinical Practice, 128:15-23, 2017.
5. T. Kido, C. Sugaya, H. Yanagisawa, Y. Sugita-Konishi, K. Itai, M. Tsunoda: The effects on renal function, in Institute of Cancer Reseach-derived glomerulonephritis (ICGN) mice, of the subacute administration of the fluoride ion in drinking water. Fluoride, 50 (1 Pt 2): 161-174, 2017.
6. K. Sakae, M. Suka, H. Yanagisawa: Zinc-L-carnosine complex (polaprezinc) for the treatment of binge eating: Three case reports. J. Clin. Psychopharmacol, 37 (6): 1-2, 2017.
7. M. Suka, T. Yamauchi, H. Yanagisawa: Perceived effectiveness rating scales applied to insomnia help-seeking messagesfor middle-aged Japanese people: a validityand reliability study. Environ Health Prev Med., 2017, (October 1, 2017) DOI: 10.1186/s12199-017-0676-x.
8. T. Yamauchi, T. Yoshikawa, T. Sasaki, S. Matsumoto, M. Takahashi, M. Suka, H. Yanagisawa. Cerebrovascular/cardiovascular diseases and mental disorders due to overwork and work-related stress among local public employees in Japan. Ind Health. 2018;56:85-91.
9. M. Suka, T. Yamauchi , H. Yanagisawa. Perceived effectiveness rating scales applied to insomnia help-seeking messages for middle-aged Japanese people: a validity and reliability study. Environ Health Prev Med. 2017;22:69.
10. T. Kido., M. Tsunoda, C. Sugaya, H. Hano, H. Yanagisawa. Fluoride potentiates tubulointerstitial nephropathy caused by unilateral ureteral obstruction. Toxicology. 392, 106-118, 2017.